As India Patent Filings are set to increase, sound knowledge of IPR is a vital skill for Individuals and Higher Education Institutes.
This Unique Course is Designed by Dr. Rahul Kapoor, who has 12 years' experience in research, teaching and consulting global conglomerates on Patents.
It addresses a critical awareness gap regarding IPR in academia.
The Topics covered provide a 360 degree view on Global Patent Systems, Patent Filing Motives and Strategy, Key Concepts, Analytics, Searching, Landscaping, India Patent Filing and much more!
On Popular Demand, we have kept the Course Fee at a Discounted Price of Rs. 199/- Until 30th June, 2021
Q. What is the course date?
A. Course starts as soon as you register. The content is delivered over 15 days via email.
Q. Do I get a certificate?
A. Yes, from Turnip Innovations.
Q. How many hours a day do I need?
A. Only 15 minutes a day of reading and sometimes external reading and video content.
Q. Further Questions?
A. Please contact [email protected]
Dr. H. Purushotham, DPIIT-IPR Chair Professor, Andhra University and Former Chairman, NRDC
|I have read all the lessons prepared meticulously by Dr Rahul and I learned many new concepts and updated my knowledge by attending the course. Though I was in the profession for quite some time, by attending this course up skilled my competencies understanding various dimensions of IP. Thanks to Dr Rahul Kapoor for his commitment and passion to promote and develop IP in our country and I wish him grand success in his endeavours.|
Dr. Amit Kumar Tiwari, Professor and Head - Intellectual Property at Symbiosis International Deemed University
|To know more about patents and information thereof is must for all stakeholders involved in the innovation process. This course serve the purpose to bring more awareness and innovation in country for a better society. I must congratulate to all the organizers of this course.|
A very interesting and valuable
experience. I learnt a lot and it gave me a good grounding in the basics. In my experience, it
is much more engaging and well organized than other online courses I have taken.
- Pooja Chauhan, Assistant Professor, Abhilashi College of Pharmacy Nerchowk Mandi Himachal Pradesh.
I honestly recommend to beginners
and innovators to first attend this patent information course to update your basics and
knowledge about Patenting. Right Approach towards applying patent avoids mistakes and failures.
This course by Mr. Rahul Kapoor is simply excellent and informative to you all...
- Dr. RAVISHANKAR C.V., Professor and Head, SAMBHRAM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
A very useful course
most sought today to make our presence globally fit. Highly recommended by MHRD in
HEI's..informative course both for technical and non-technical student community.
- Dr. B. Gopi, Dean-PAC, Muthayammal Engineering College
I recommend this course to all the
early researchers and as well as for the doctoral or master's student. The course discuss how
idea and innovation differs..... how to convert innovation into patent...... patent
process.....patent search.....classification and so on.......... In overall, it is a great
- Bharath Velaga, Research Scholar, IIT Guwahati
A great informative all in one
course, to boost the young generations to come up with innovations, and patent them.
- DIPESU BANERJEE, Former Co-founder, Wiggle Automation Private Limited.
The course is truly amazing and
can be fit any curriculum of the Institutions and mandatory skills requirements.
- Shubham Joshi, Assistant Professor, SVKM'S NMIMS University Mumbai
Course contents are really
- Dr. Nagendra Pratap Singh, Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
VERY INFORMATIVE AND EASY TO
LEARN STEPS INVOLVED
- Dr. M. MADHESWARAN, Professor ECE, MUTHAYAMMAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS)
I recommend all researchers must
go for this course
- Dr Joseph Vidyasagar Tandhara, Professor, MIT WORLD PEACE UNIVSITY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
The clear and simple materials
is most helpful.
- Lavanya Babu, Assistant Professor, Crescent school of Pharmacy
Best quality content for an
optimal price. I request everyone to follow Rahul's upcoming webinars and subscription
content which is simple and effective.
- Nishant Bhanu Palla, Student, Nishant Bhanu Palla
Many of the Commercial people
don't know the importance of Patent. That's the reason for malpractice happens. Once
everyone understand the information about the patent and awareness on it, it will definitely
useful for the commercial people.
- Mr. SA. MUTHU BAARATHI, Librarian, NIFT-TEA COLLEGE OF KNITWEAR FASHION, TIRUPPUR
The course spanned over 15 days
does not burden your daily tasks and is very helpful. The course gives you A-Z insight
regarding IPR. I recommend this course to budding researchers and faculties.
- Dr. Swamini Chopra, Assistant Professor - Research, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad
Nothing less than a Five
Stars..! Turnip Innovations are very professional in delivering lectures and trainings.
Thanks to Rahul Sir and co. for providing a platform for us to learn the art of patent
- KRISHNA KUMAR G., Assistant Professor, NMIMS-School of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
I highly recommend this course,
especially for senior working professionals and academicians who do not get much time to go
through a course of fixed schedule.
- Prof (Dr.) SIBAMAY DASGUPTA, Director, School of Engineering Science, MAKAUT WB India
Like "Short But Sweet" the idea
of Rahul Kapoor sir to organize Patent information course in short time span of 15 days on
such a platform is a new initiative thing. Sir have covered many aspects in patent write
from introduction, types, application procedure and so on, and all this they have given in
very small amount it will be beneficial for the new research scholars. all the best to Rahul
sir and team for future such type of courses.
- Mr. Nitin Maruti Naik, Research Scholar, Shivaji University Kolhapur
Excellent course: a must for
- Dr. NILANJAN MALLIK, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
Truly amazing content at
affordable prices and excellent service. Thank you entire team.
- DR CHIRAG VYAS, Faculty, ILA Academy, BHAVNAGAR GUJARAT
Very good course for beginners
to understand basic concepts of IPR. Very nicely managed and delivered.
- Raveendra Rao K, Associate Professor, Manipal Institute of Management
It is simple and clear.
- Libiya A. , M.Tech Student, ICT, Mumbai
It's an amazing course in simple
words and great examples.
- Rohitha Putsala, Venture Coach, Gitam University
A really informative course.
- Mrs.N.KARTHIHA, Assistant Professor, Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science for Women
The course is good for
understanding the concept.
- Manjusha Sudhakar Dake, Associate Professor, Dr. D.Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute
The Patent information course
really helps you to get practical knowledge about the patent application and procedures. I
will really recommend this course to all law students.
- Revati Deshpande, Student, DES Navalmal Firodia Law College
It is excellent and helpful
- Piyush Shukla, Ph.D Scholar, Guru Ghasidas University
Online learning regarding IPR
through Turnip is a good experience. Recommend professionals who are busy with their
personal and professional activities to subscribe to Turnip for the courses they offer which
are at optimal price with good study material.
- Dr Vidya Sagar J, Head - QA & RA, Aegis Life Sciences, Ahmedabad
Short Content and easy to
- Dr.K.Boopathy, Professor, Aarupadai Veedu institute of Technology
This Patent information Course
was very useful and it was helpful to know from the scratch.
- Dr.K.GAAYATHRY, Assistant Professor / EEE, Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Any one keen on making a career
in consultancy w. r. t. Patents /Trademarks should consider to enroll for this crisp
certification module. It would positively change the perspective one understands the
- Dr. Abhay Kinikar, Senior Faculty in Financial Management, Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research
Just do it.
- Debasis Swain, Lecturer in Physics, Balimela College of Science and Technology
A small push for greater
knowledge of IPR. Highly recommended.
- Oshnik Chandrakant Maurya, Research Scholar, Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
It is a great course as it
initiates lots of reading and it increases focus.
- Abhishek Rajendra Mishra, Student, Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College
Very informative course.
- Dr Shashikant B Bagade, Associate Professor, SVKM's NMIMS School of Pharmacy & Technology Management Shirpur
Thank you Turnip Innovation for designing such a brief, informative, and nicely planned
course content on daily basis for gaining insight of patent, the need of the time.
Learnt a lot thank you.
- Madhvi Prajapati, Assistant Professor, Mehsana Urban Institute of Science, Ganapat University