Our principles for processing personal data are:
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We store user provided information at the time of account creation. Only our users’ Names and Email addresses are stored in our IPGRAM databases. The passwords provided by users themselves are stored in encrypted text making them secure from any human access including administrators. We are not storing any Users’ activities in our own databases except what Users create while using the app and explicitly decide to save, for example, their lists or saved queries. Phone numbers are stored in our databases only when optionally submitted via official Turnip feedback forms or when they are required by payment gateway as per mandatory Indian law.
Turnip Innovation collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
Turnip Innovations uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
Our company's legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
Turnip Innovations will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Turnip Innovations will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Anonymous usage analytics is mandatory to identify and prevent any activity that poses a security risk to the IPGRAM platform.
Our engagement with Google Analytics allows us to obtain the following Anonymised User information:
1. Geo Location of User
2. Pages visited
3. Time spent on each page
4. Whether User is new or returning
1. Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
2. Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
3. Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
4. Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
5. Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don't capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, or conversion tracking.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: