Our Services helps search, analyse and monitor publicly available global intellectual property information. Users can search any company, technology, industry, trademarks, copyrights, or designs. The IPGRAM Platform provides features that allow Users to download and share Excel and image files. Users may save their own set of patents in user-defined lists that can be used as reference or for analysis. https://www.turnip.co.in/ also offers courses and webinars on Intellectual Property and Big Data. All measures, indicators and visualisations are based on scientific academic research on patent information and follows the best practices related to use intellectual property information as defined in the academic literature.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We store user provided information at the time of account creation. Only our users’ Names and Email addresses are stored in our IPGRAM databases. The passwords provided by users themselves are stored in encrypted text making them secure from any human access including administrators. We are not storing any Users’ activities in our own databases except what Users create while using the app and explicitly decide to save, for example, their lists or saved queries. Phone numbers are stored in our databases only when optionally submitted via official Turnip feedback forms or when they are required by payment gateway as per mandatory Indian law.
Anonymous usage analytics is mandatory to identify and prevent any activity that poses a security risk to the IPGRAM platform.
Our engagement with Google Analytics allows us to obtain the following Anonymised User information:
1. Geo Location of User
2. Pages visited
3. Time spent on each page
4. Whether User is new or returning
1. Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
2. Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
3. Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
4. Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
5. Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don't capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, or conversion tracking.
1. The price of a product, as listed on the site, third party landing pages, or payment gateways includes applicable duties and taxes as per Indian law.
2. Webinars and course fees are completely non-refundable unless the event is completely cancelled or complete failure of required deliver.
3. The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any additional duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase.
4. All invoices will be raised by Turnip based on the registration information provided by the Buyer at the time of finalizing a purchase.
5. Turnip shall reserve the right to cancel any registration made on the website , https://www.turnip.co.in/ at any time prior to the delivery of the Product, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. Turnip shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the description, pricing or other content related to a product.
7. All foreign currency exchange rates for purchase are taken at prevailing exchange rates. The prices for every individual product have been 'rounded off' for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate that will be used for calculation of the invoiced price.
8. The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Turnip immediately. Turnip is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or canceled where IPGRAM forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Turnip.
9. The buyer shall agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the buyer will warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
10. Turnip can exercise full discretion while awarding completion or attendance certificates for any course or webinar.
www.turnip.co.inThe Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Turnip and Turnip is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
All contents of the Sites (including the digital content like photographs) are the intellectual property of IPGRAM and/or its suppliers. All trademarks, names, brand names, etc. used on the Sites are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IPGRAM or its associated companies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by https://www.turnip.co.in/ or IPGRAM.