Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.turnip.co.in/ website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Turnip Innovations has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Turip Innovations shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
1. The price of a product, as listed on the site, third party landing pages, or payment gateways includes applicable duties and taxes as per Indian law.
2. Webinars and course fees are completely non-refundable unless the event is completely cancelled or complete failure of required deliver.
3. The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any additional duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase.
4. All invoices will be raised by Turnip based on the registration information provided by the Buyer at the time of finalizing a purchase.
5. Turnip shall reserve the right to cancel any registration made on the website , https://www.turnip.co.in/ at any time prior to the delivery of the Product, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. Turnip shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the description, pricing or other content related to a product.
7. All foreign currency exchange rates for purchase are taken at prevailing exchange rates. The prices for every individual product have been 'rounded off' for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate that will be used for calculation of the invoiced price.
8. The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Turnip immediately. Turnip is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or canceled where IPGRAM forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Turnip.
9. The buyer shall agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the buyer will warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
10. Turnip can exercise full discretion while awarding completion or attendance certificates for any course or webinar.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.